COLGATE TOTAL® PROVIDES PROTECTION* TO 100% OF THE MOUTH’S SURFACES1 *In addition to fluoride for cavity protection, Colgate Total® provides 12-hour antibacterial protection for teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums. † Defined as non-antibacterial fluoride toothpaste. References: 1. Fine DH, Sreenivasan PK, McKiernan M, et al. J Clin Periodontol. 2012;39:1056-1064. 2. Collins LMC, Dawes C. J Dent Res. 1987;66:1300-1302. O Regular toothpastes† only protect the hard tissue, which is 20% of the mouth2 O The remaining 80% of the mouth is the tongue, cheeks, and gums, which can provide a bacteria reservoir for plaque biofilm recolonization WHY SETTLE FOR 20% WHEN YOU CAN OFFER PATIENTS PROTECTION TO 100% OF THE MOUTH’S SURFACES?